quarta-feira, janeiro 03, 2007

... and on the 3rd Day, hE came back...


... from under the rock hE was hiding ;)

I'm back! I'm finally back do LIFE!
I am very sorry for this hiatus, but I should consider it as something I "needed"...

You may ask: "Ah, and such, but why didn't you write just a little something, and such...?"
Then I would say: "Because I didn't have anything positive to say..."
And you go: "Bahh..."
And I go: "I mean it."
And you say: "Ok."
And I say: "Cool!"

I just went from the Top of the World, on a quick dive to the Center of the Earth... unfortunately I didn't take any pictures... lightening problems (as we say in the industry) ;)

But NOW, I'm back!
Back on the Energy Spree!!!

And it's nice to be here!
Special THANKS to all my friends around!

"Let's bugaloo 'till we puke!" ;-)))

4 Comments:

At 7:08 da tarde, Blogger Mr. S said...

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!
It's true!
He's BACK! :D

 
At 8:16 da tarde, Blogger extravaganza said...

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
"Ah, and such" ??!?!? Lindooo :))

Não quero ser má língua, mas diz-se por aí que a terra simboliza o útero de onde provém a vida...

 
At 1:30 da tarde, Blogger MasterPeace Dude said...

Yo-Yo, Mr.S!

I am here, I am here!
"I am happy here!" ;-))

 
At 1:37 da tarde, Blogger MasterPeace Dude said...

Extravaganza! :-))

É verdade, sim senhores! É o lado Feminino, é a Mãe, é a'Na-Tereza...

Por "oposição", há tb o lado Masculino, o Pai, o Universo...

E quando os 2 se juntam à esquina, a tocar a concertina e a dançar o só-li-dó (rambóia, portanto), as coisas mexem e dão frutos e coiso e tal...

Provavelmente, estive mesmo a trabalhar o meu lado feminino, o que até pode explicar algumas coisas... Ehehehe ;)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home