sexta-feira, janeiro 05, 2007

As always, I want EVERYTHING!!! I want it ALL!!!


Someone very important to me told me, for several times, that we can't have everything.
Even more: that I always want everything and things don't work that way. And I would feel frustration if I kept thinking like that...

I've always considered myself as an idealist. Even though, not fundamentalistic about my own ideas. Anyway, I tried to struggle for Everything and tried not to be frustrated when things didn't go as I wanted.

But I guess that, deep in my heart, even if my mind 'would want to believe' that we can really have everything, I didn't really feel that I could have everything... maybe I didn't diserve it, just maybe I wasn't worthy of it, maybe it really is true that we can't have everything...

Well, but some things have come to my knowledge, that I'm now trying to push into my heart (without forcing, of course), which concern the fact that, not only can we have anything we want, we can have Everything, but most important, that's the way to do it! The correct way, I mean.

Here's a fraction of my life example:

In the last few years of my life, I have changed a lot about the way I think about money. I used to be a very ambicious guy (not greedy, but ambicious). I wanted to be wealthy, not stinkingly rich, but to be able to have a good lifestyle, being able to travel around the world, to buy things as I pleased, not for the purpose of having them, but for the purpose of having fun with them. Not an ownership perspective, but a use-as-you-like perspective ;)

For a lot of different reasons and situations in my life, that "objective" seemed to loose it's importance and I started to loose my "love for the money" ;)

I used it as I pleased. When it would ran out, I would just work for some more - easy. And that went well for some time... After a while, I realized that when I had some savings, extraordinary bills appeared from nowhere and I would clean all my "extra" money (that fortunately (!?!?!?) I didn't spend on that trip I wanted, because I was afraid that some extraordinary expense would appear).

But on the other side, when I didn't have any savings and some extra expense would appear, the money would appear from wherever... It's true. It really did... but actually, looking back, I can say that I always believed that I would find a way to treat that "problem" easily... and I always did. Even if it wasn't a conscious mind thing...

Long story short, I just got used to that reality and lived by it.

When I started to dive deeper in my personal spiritual development, things got worse, concerning my "love for the money". Now, money just seemed like something even more stupid to be a life focus: working for money, living for work and not working for living... so I started to pay attention to other things and I would just "work for the money", because I needed it...

Well, maybe someday (soon) I will try to explain what I have understood from my life in the last few months, but I want to say now is that: I attracted to my life EXACTLY what I was thinking and feeling. Which seemed good at the time (and it was important for my personal development), but didn't work! I attract a no-money situation, based only on "cash for spendings"...

In my opinion, the thing is: we don't have to loose anything from the material world, to be more spiritual. What I have to understand is that I should have one foot on each side. Live life in the material world, with a spiritual perspective/understanding and behavior.

To be honest about it, I think I always knew this, from the moment I understood that I don't want to be spiritual in Tibete, but rather be spiritual in the roughness of the "wild" civilization!

So we CAN have Everything: Happiness, Love, Peace, Harmony, Joy... and Money, Cars, Boats, Trips, Amazing Houses... the whole lot!

So, now, I LOVE THE MONEY!!! (again, but even more!)

Well, this all sums up to: I CAN/WANT TO BE A SPIRITUAL MILLIONAIRE!!! ;-))))

It's not wrong! It's not blasfemy! It's the correct way to do it!

The Laws of Abundance and Attraction exist and work! I just forget it sometimes... I guess it's my human nature ;)

"Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!"


PS: Just a curiosity: "Golden" is one of the most wonderful universe energy colours. Lots of love in it ;)

7 Comments:

At 7:13 da tarde, Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

Vou tentar: eu quero um Cooper S; eu quero um Cooper S; eu quero um Cooper S; eu quero um Cooper S...

A ver vamos. :P

Peace!

 
At 11:41 da tarde, Blogger MasterPeace Dude said...

O Cooper S está-se a vestir, bebé!
It's comming, it's comming ;-))

 
At 1:48 da manhã, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Can you ask some things for me too?
:D

 
At 1:53 da manhã, Blogger Pat said...

The thing is: can you keep focused on everything you ask? I believe you can have everything, but the trouble is how can you make everything work at the same time?

Crazy bitch!

 
At 1:54 da manhã, Blogger Pat said...

... e o meu veleiro?

 
At 3:37 da manhã, Blogger MDreaD said...

Olá Dani,

Answering to Cótchak, I believe the secret is not to focus on one or on everything, but to live with passion, wish with passion. And then, even if you only wished once for a split of a second, it will happen.

Live long and prosper.
MDreaD

PS- Lembra-te de Sábado ao jantar

 
At 12:28 da tarde, Blogger MasterPeace Dude said...

MDread, Dude! Welcome, welcome!

"wish with passion" - that's the way! I couldn't agree more!

It's all about Intention ;)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home