terça-feira, maio 15, 2007

I want to Be... Free... I want to be Me!

"Flying High", by Emily Eaton

Sometimes, I loose perspective...
Even though I know that "everything is good", I 'forget' that "everything is god" :)

So, what happens is that I think too much and I feel too little... and it should be the other way around!

This is my mission now: to Feel! To feel everything and to get rid of my "stupid but 'meaningful' thoughts".

Special thanks to the Magic Kingdom creatures, which are leading my way through the darkside of myself!

;-))

2 Comments:

At 11:35 da manhã, Anonymous Anónimo said...

You left the woman who feels thinking...
And as time went by, the feeling of sorrow was recognized by the history of lost times

 
At 2:06 da tarde, Blogger MasterPeace Dude said...

Hello, hello, Paulaba, a.k.a. PolyPoly!!!

You are very welcome to this humble virtual space!

Nice to have you here :)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home